Do you have a passion for Presentation Design?
Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity to join a young & dynamic team in Sydney (Northern Beaches)?
Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Slidemaster is a boutique creative agency, specialising in custom-made PowerPoint Presentations. Based in Brookvale, we’re looking for an innovative Creative Manager, specialising in PowerPoint Presentations with 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
This role will suit a natural leader who has the capacity to cultivate strong relationships with clients and team members.
In partnership with the Creative Director you will be responsible for working with the design team to guide and manage creative projects from start to finish.
In this permanent full-time role, you will perform the following key activities:
- Manage multiple projects from concept through to completion
- Create high-end PowerPoint presentations and provide guidance/Art Direction to the design team
- Quality control to ensure each project follows Slidemaster’s high standards
- Resource allocation and deadline management
- Build knowledge of clients’ businesses and establish trusted working relationships
- Lead client’s brief and add value to the projects by constructively putting forward creative ideas and solutions
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Expert in PowerPoint Microsoft and Adobe programs
- Mastery of the principals of presentation design, structure and flow
- Proven people leadership capability with direct management experience
- Capacity to handle multiple briefs, prioritise projects and work to deadlines
- Impeccable communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Have strong organisational and problem solving skills and very good attention to detail
- Degree in a related field such as graphic design or visual communication
Why join our team?
- You want to work with a team of extraordinary people who are highly collaborative, dynamic and committed.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you continuously develop your leadership skills.
- You enjoy a dog friendly and fun environment with unlimited puppy time.
If you believe that you will make an excellent match for our creative team – apply today. Send your CV, cover letter and portfolio that demonstrates your extraordinary ideas to email@example.com.
If successful, you will receive further instructions via email – best to keep an eye on your spam folder.
Salary dependent on level of experience. No agencies or recruiters please.