MARKETING COORDINATOR wanted with superior copywriting skills
Do you have a passion for Marketing and creating captivating content?
Are you eager to contribute to the overall business success?
Do you want to join a young & vibrant team that has a strong focus on delivering results?
Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to fuel your creativity with Slidemaster.
Slidemaster is a boutique presentation design agency specialising in professional PowerPoint Presentations & Explainer Videos. We are one team with one mission – to WOW our clients and bring stories to life. Based in the beautiful Sydney Northern Beaches, we spend each day with like-minded colleagues who have the passion and drive to deliver on this important promise.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic MARKETING COORDINATOR with superior copywriting skills to join our growing team. This is a very hands-on role providing you with a great opportunity to mould and own it. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of a variety of projects.
This permanent full-time role will suit a well-rounded and hands-on professional who has the capacity to perform the following key activities:
• Effectively execute marketing campaigns to drive sales growth and generate leads.
• Expertise in creating high-quality content with exceptional attention to detail on grammar & brand compliance.
• Write, edit and manage social media content.
• Website content management as well as search engine optimisation.
• Coordinate internal and external events such as trade shows.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
• Minimum of 3-years’ experience in a similar role.
• A tertiary degree in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create compelling content.
• Strong MS Office skills
• Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude who can work autonomously.
• Enthusiastic, driven and determined to succeed.
Why join our creative team?
• You want to work with a team of extraordinary people who are highly collaborative, dynamic and committed.
• You see the benefits of continuously developing your professional skills.
• You enjoy a dog friendly, fast-paced and fun environment with unlimited puppy time.
If you believe that you can bring positive energy to our fun environment and make an excellent match for our creative team – apply today. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We also ask you to come up with new topics for our blog – simply include these in your cover letter. And for those who want to stand out from the crowd, please describe how you would add value to our team.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to permanently live and work in Australia.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted (who responded to our requests above).
NO recruitment agencies please.
For more information on Slidemaster, visit our website www.slidemaster.com.au.